Send us a message
IBB Haus-und Industriebau GmbH
Otto-Scheugenpflug-Straße 20,63073 Offenbach am Main, Deutschland
IBB Haus- und Industriebau GmbH
Otto Scheugenpflug Str.20
D-63073 Offenbach on the Main
Telephone: +49 69 830 047 3110
Fax: +49 69 830 047 3191
Register Court: Offenbach am Main
VAT ID: DE 292106682
Chairman of the Advisory Board in accordance with the statutes of IBB Haus- und Industriebau GmbH:
Information according to Consumer Dispute Settlement Act (VSBG)
The company IBB-Haus und Industriebau GmbH is not prepared or obliged to
arbitration to participate in a dispute settlement procedure.
Images, photos or graphics used on this website are protected by copyright. The free use of the pictures is generally not allowed.
Despite careful content control, IBB Haus- und Industriebau GmbH assumes no liability for the content of external links. The content of the linked pages are the sole responsibility of their operators.
Online Dispute Resolution:
In principle, IBB Haus- und Industriebau GmbH is not willing and obliged to participate in dispute settlement proceedings before a consumer arbitration board.
Thank you for your interest in our company.
Data protection is of particular importance for the management of IBB-Haus und Industriebau GmbH.
2. Responsibility for data processing
IBB Haus- und Industriebau GmbH, Otto-Scheugenpflug-Str. 20, D-63073 Offenbach am Main, Germany, +49 69-830 047 310, as the operator of the website www.ibb-hib-gmbh.de, is responsible according to Art. Article 4 (7) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). If you have any questions, you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Data Protection Officer
The responsible data protection officercan be reached at email@example.com
4. Your rights as an affected person
In general, as the data subject, you have the following rights regarding your personal data. They have:
• Right to information on the categories of processed data, processing purposes, storage duration and any recipients. (Art. 15 DSGVO) • Right to correct or delete incorrect or incomplete data. (Art. 17 GDPR) • A right to solicit the restriction of data processing, in so far as the deletion is not possible or is in dispute. (Art. 18 GDPR) • Right to object to processing, to the extent that the processing of the data was based on a legitimate interest. (Article 21 (1) GDPR) • A right to revoke a given consent with effect for the future. (Article 7 (3) GDPR) • A right to data portability in a common format. (Art. 20 GDPR) • You also have the right to complain to us about the processing of your personal data by us, in particular in the Member State of your habitual residence, employment or the place of the alleged infringement (Article 77 GDPR).
For a list of DPAs with additional information and contact details, see EU Data-Protection – LAW
5. Duration for which the personal data are stored
The criterion for the duration of the storage of personal data is the respective statutory retention period. After the deadline, the corresponding data will be routinely deleted, if they are no longer required to fulfill the contract or to initiate a contract.
6. Data transmission to third countries outside the EU
Our company IBB Haus- und Industriebau GmbH does not store any personal data. IBB Haus- und Industriebau GmbH uses a simple “.html” platform, through which we provide our experience, contact details and other information related to our work. Our server is located in Germany, no third country is involved.
7. Data processing
Our website offers the opportunity to contact us directly. By submitting the form, you consent to the processing and storage of your entered data (especially your e-mail address).
We process the data transmitted to us exclusively up to the achievement of the respective purpose of your contact, but up to a maximum of 7 days after the date of application. You can object to this processing at any time with effect for the future. Please use our contact details. The legal basis for the use of the data you submit to us via the contact form is Article 6 (1) (1) (a) GDPR (consent of the data subject).
What does “cookies” mean? Very simply, a cookie is a small text file that stores data about visited web pages. Cookies store a kind of “user profile”, i.e. things like your preferred language and other page settings, which are generally required by the website in order to offer you certain services.
● Directive 95/46 / EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 24 October 1995 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data;
● Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of persons and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation) Services of third parties
The third party services like Google, Google Analytics, Google Maps or Youtube are also not used. Published videos and images are uploaded directly to the website and are not stored by third party services.